Calm Series Table ®: With Modesty Panel
Maywood's line of tables specifically designed for training facilities, schools, institutions, and seminar rooms. This table enables an instructor to provide a controlled and productive class or seminar with increased and unrestricted leg room. We have an interesting style of tops that are lightweight, functional, and very strong.
High Pressure Laminate Tops
Plywood core: clearfaced plywood 5/8" thick, sanded smooth, without voids or patches
Laminate: HPDL on top as well as a backer sheet on underside.
Bumper "T" Molding
- Molding is a black vinyl Bumper "T" edge.
- Leg material: 1-1/4" round, 16 gauge cold rolled steel tubing.
- Two vertical tubes are centered on a single steel tube cross piece with rubber feet at both ends.
- Chassis is a 1-3/4"x1" 14 gauge steel channel box section that completely surrounds the underside of the table.
- Corners of the channel box section are constructed of .035" thick cold rolled steel
- Three 1-1/4" pipe straps are attached over each leg on each side for extra support.
- Chassis is attached to the top with screws.
- An automatic gravity lock provides a positive locking mechanism. Rubber caps are wrapped around the the 1-1/4" tubing.
- Two vertical 1-1/4" 16 gauge steel tubes are centered for maxiumum support.
- All metal parts are black powder-coated.
Option: Silver powder-coated.
- 8" wide and covers overall length of the table.
- Panel is constructed with a 5/8" thick plywood core, HPDL on both sides.
- Welded to the table chassis with spring loaded hinges that pivot.
- Safety latch holds Modesty Panel in place when folded and being transported.
- Standard Height: 29"
- 30" available upon request at no extra charge.
- 5ft (60") only available at 29" height.