Card Tables: Square
Ideal for bridge clubs, homeowners, country clubs, hotels and the rental market. Tested at 1000 lbs capacity.
Clear faced plywood: 5/8" thick, sanded smooth, without voids and patches, sealed on both sides with protective stain.
High Pressure Laminate Tops
Plywood core: 5/8" thick plywood, sanded smooth, without voids and patches. Laminate: .050 thick high pressure laminate on top as well as a .050 thick backer sheet on underside.
Mayfoam tops are constructed of 5/8" thick plywood, sanded smooth, without voids and patches. A 1/16" expanded vinyl sheet is permanently bonded to the top.
Vinyl Flush Edge
- Molding is a black flat vinyl “T” edge. Available on high pressure laminate tops and plywood tops.
Crimped Aluminum Edge
- Molding is high-pressure crimped to the top. Available on high pressure laminate tops, plywood tops, and mayfoam tops.
- All steel construction, legs are 1” square 20 gauge tubing.
- Legs lock automatically in the open position with simple release tabs for folding.
- All metal parts are powder coated.