Training Table Series: Rectangle
The Training Table Series is specifically designed for training facilities, schools, institutions, and seminar rooms. This table enables an instructor to provide a controlled and productive class or seminar with an attractive modesty panel.
5/8" thick plywood, sanded smooth without
voids or patches.
High Pressure Laminate Tops
Laminate: .050 thick high pressure laminate
on top as well as a .050 thick backer sheet on underside. Any laminate
top over 60" wide must be seamed.
Vinyl Flush Edge
- Molding is a black flat vinyl "T" edge.
- Legs made from 1 1/2" square, 20 gauge steel tubing.
- All metal parts are black powder coated.
- Chassis is a self-supporting unit welded and riveted throughout and consists of two longitudinal 1 3/4" x 1" x 1/8 " rerolled high carbon steel angles.
- A rectangular stretcher piece0, 1 1/2" x 4", is welded between the legs near the top to provide maximum strength and rigidity.
- Leg assembly secured to the angle iron rails with 1/4" steel rivets.
- An automatic lock, welded to the leg stretcher, insures that the elbow braces lock in the past center position.
- Modesty panel 8" high x overall length of the table
- Fastened to the table chassis with "L" shaped , 13 gauge steel brackets with pivot on 1/4" steel rivets point for folding.
- Folded thickness: Rectangular - 3 1/20"
- All metal parts are black powder-coated.
- Option: Silver powder-coated.
- Standard Height: 29"
- 30" available upon request at no extra charge.
- 5ft (60") only available at 29" height.